Managed WordPress Hosting is a type of hosting where the WordPress ecosystem is handled by a hosting company that specializes in WordPress. In this case, you don’t have to worry about your site being secure and running smoothly since your host will do those things for you.
The typical managed WordPress hosting company will do the following:
- Update your WordPress core, themes and plugins.
- Keep a backup of your site in case there are problems with an update.
- Protect your site against malware or hacking attacks.
- Do load balancing and caching if you need to scale up during periods of high traffic.
* Update your WordPress core, themes and plugins
As a Managed WordPress Hosting provider, we make sure that you never have to worry about updating your WordPress core, themes or plugins. We handle all of the updates for you so that your site can be up-to-date and secure.
- Update WordPress Core: We will upgrade the WordPress core automatically when a new version is released by Automattic Inc., which is the company behind the creation of WordPress.
- Update Themes: We will automatically update any installed themes if an update becomes available.
- Update Plugins: We make sure all plugins are up-to-date with their latest versions.
* Keep a backup of your site in case there are problems with an update
- Backups are an important part of web security. When hackers attack, they often try to delete your entire site or make it unusable by changing the code. With a backup, you can restore your site to its original state and prevent this from happening.
- Server failures can happen at any time and without warning, so having a backup is crucial for disaster recovery.
- Because WordPress updates can sometimes cause problems with your site (such as broken plugins), having a backup enables you to get things back up and running quickly if this happens.
* Protect your site against malware or hacking attacks
Malware is a program that is installed on a computer to do something that the user doesn’t want it to do. Malware can be used to steal passwords, credit card numbers and other sensitive information. It can also be used to spy on users and steal personal information.
Managed WordPress Hosting providers will monitor your site for malware and hacking attacks 24/7 so you don’t have to worry about it.
* Do load balancing and caching if you need to scale up during periods of high traffic
This is the best option if you need to scale up during periods of high traffic, or if your WordPress site has a large number of plugins and extensions that require additional resources.
- Load balancing: When a visitor requests any page on your website, they are automatically routed to one of the servers based on their geographic location. This means that visitors from Pakistan will be served by Server 1 while visitors from Australia will be served by Server 2. The load is balanced among these servers so that none of them become overloaded with requests from users around the world at once.
- Caching: A copy of your website’s pages (including images) are stored on a server so that they can be served quickly when needed instead of having to be regenerated each time someone visits them again (which takes longer).
The key benefit of managed WordPress hosting is that it frees up your time to focus on other things related to running and marketing your website. You can be confident that your site is secure and running smoothly, so you don’t have to worry about it.
Managed WordPress Hosting is a great option for website owners who don’t have time or desire to manage their own sites. You can be confident that your site is secure and running smoothly, so you don’t have to worry about it.
The best-managed WordPress hosts offer speedy response times, regular backups and updates of your site code.