We are looking for a PHP / WORDPRESS DEVELOPER with experience in Responsive Web Design and/or Custom Plugin development!
Who are we?
One2love is a boutique digital and design agency. We bring together creative thinking, bespoke plans, smart ideas and emerging technologies to transform brands across platforms.
We are looking for an experienced WordPress Developer who can work with responsive WordPress themes and can create beautiful websites. The perfect candidate will bring strong skills in HTML, CSS, PHP and jQuery; have two years of experience (or more) in creating responsive WordPress websites; is based in Cape Town or the Garden Route; should have solid communication skills and must be able to work with our small but specialised team
Essential Skills and Experience Required
- Two years of custom WordPress development
- Work with browser independent, responsive WordPress themes
- Ability to hand code PHP, HTML5, CSS, jQuery/JS
- Understanding of SEO
- Written and verbal communication capabilities
- Excellent organization skills for tracking several projects at the same time
- Ability to slice PSD or PNG screenshots and turn our designs into operational websites
- Knowledge of popular form mailer, SEO, custom field, and other WordPress plugins and trends
- WooCommerce development experience
These skills are a bonus
- Genesis Development
- Experience working with Agile web development projects and daily scrum
- Strong OOP practices with PHP and JS
- WordPress Plugin development experience
What you will be expected to do
- You will be responsible for creating cutting-edge, responsive websites for our clients
- Working with custom WordPress plugins for special features depending on the project
- Improving our internal web development process with innovative ideas and implementation
- Must be happy with wearing several different hats at any one time (we are a diverse team) and be a solid team player
Our team at one2love are a tight-knit bunch who really enjoy working together. As part of our development team, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting custom projects with passionate and eccentric developers and project managers.
If you are interested please drop us a line at email@example.com and make sure to include your salary requirements and a link to recent development projects. Looking forward to it!