We are looking for a junior to medium weight Graphic Designer to join our growing team. This position will specifically need to be filled on location at our Cape Town or Plettenberg Bay offices.
The ideal pixel pusher will need to:
- Meet with the art director to determine the scope of a project
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop and design graphics and visuals for product illustrations, logos, packaging, websites and more…
- Create designs either by hand or using industry standard methods and software*
- Select colours, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients or the art director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
*You will need a working knowledge and experience in Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, XD and Illustrator. Knowing some CSS and how websites “work” will be a big +.
We work on many varied projects be it branding, packaging, print, web and social. If you are creative, keen to work, keen to learn and are willing to work – in a fast-paced, small and specialised team environment – then this is a position for you.
If you are interested please drop us a line at email@example.com with a short introduction, your CV, salary requirements and a link to recent projects you have worked on. We are looking forward to hearing from you!